AJ Systems Limited
is committed to protecting your privacy, including your personal
data. We will be the data controller of any personal data which we collect from or about
you. This Policy sets out the terms on which we will hold and process your personal data.
If you have any queries about this Policy or how we use your data, you can contact us
using the contact details below.
Please read this Policy carefully. By contracting with us, you acknowledge that your
personal data will be used in accordance with this Policy.
When Do We Collect Information?
We will collect information from you when you become our customer or supplier, or
contact us in person, by telephone, by email, by post or by fax.
We also collect information from you when you voluntarily opt in to our marketing emails
or provide feedback or complete a contact form on our website.
Information may also be collected about you when you visit our website (for example via
cookies), such as your IP address and other browser-generated information.
What Information Will We Collect?
We may collect the following information:
• Your contact details or those of your employees, such as name, company address,
telephone number and email address
• Details of any goods or services you sell to us, or ask us to supply
• Details of your credit history and any records held by financial crime prevention
agencies, on the Electoral Register and by providers of utility service
Before we can contract with you for the purchase or sale of goods or services, we may
need to obtain certain information about you to verify your identity so that we can meet
our obligations under the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds
Regulations 2017 (the “Money Laundering Regulations 2017”) and any other applicable
legislation and for the purposes of assessing our credit risk. You are obliged to provide
this information and if you do not provide it, we will be unable to contract with you.
How We Will Use Your Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to undertake checks such as credit and identity checks to enable us to comply with our
anti-money laundering obligations and for the purposes of assessing our credit risk;
• to comply with our contractual obligations to you;
• to help protect your information and prevent unauthorised access to it;
• to deal with any queries, complaints or problems reported by you;
• for payment verification, debt tracing and debt recovery;
• to enable you to participate in our promotions or competitions;
• to enable you to participate in the interactive features of our website and to ensure
that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and
• to generate statistics relating to use of our website;
• to provide you with information about other goods or services we offer that are similar
to those that you have already contracted with us to provide, or enquired about. You
may opt out of receiving this information when we collect your details or at any time by
contacting us using the contact details below;
• if required to do so by law and to the extent necessary for the proper operation of our
systems, to protect us/our customers, or to enforce the terms of any contract that we
have entered into with you;
• to notify you of changes to our terms of business;
• to ensure that our premises are secure and remain a safe working environment.
Our use of your personal data will be for one or more of the legitimate interests
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information:
• to businesses that are part of the same group AJ Systems/AJ Training, or that become
part of that group;
• to our appointed accountants, lawyers and other professional advisers (including our
bankers), to the extent that they require access to the information in order to advise us;
• to debt collection agencies or to the Court;
• if required to do so by any legal requirement;
• to law enforcement agencies and others in order to investigate or prevent fraud or
activities believed to be illegal or otherwise in breach of applicable laws;
• to HMRC if obliged to do so by law, who may pass this on to tax authorities in other
• if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case
personal data held by us about our customers and suppliers may be one of the
We will not disclose your information to third parties other than as outlined above.
Storage of Your Personal Data
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the
purpose(s) for which it was collected, as set out above in this Policy, and for as long as
we are required to keep it by law.
with a better experience when you browse our website and to allow us to improve our
You have the following rights which can be exercised by contacting us using the details
• to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
• to access personal information held about you and to obtain a copy of it
• to prevent any processing of personal data that is causing or is likely to cause
unwarranted and substantial damage or distress to you or another individual;
• to obtain the rectification or completion of personal data which are inaccurate or
• to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data and to request its erasure
under certain circumstances;